JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy a51 camera terrible quality

(Topic created: 07-01-2021 08:19 AM)
blondiebrownie
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
So this camera, which has relatively high megapixels has terrible quality. All of the settings I have changed and the video quality is so poor that I regret ever buying this phone. I am an artist. I read good reviews about this phone. I figured out how to make the phone run much faster and it had no affect  whatsoever on the camera. In "pro" mode you can't even use the video camera. It's blurry and shaky and any light coming from a window drowns out all other things anywhere near it in the video or picture. There are no settings in this phone that can fix that. I have tried. As a struggling artist my little iPhone se 2020 has a smashed screen but the camera still works, so I literally have to keep two phones with me at all times because I refuse to use the camera in this phone. That's unacceptable for a phone thst cost almost $400.00 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
JoB1015
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Samsung Note phones have awesome cameras!
blondiebrownie
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yeah I unfortunately got sucked In by the salesman to buy this one. I can't return it because it was an open box sale. I wish I never bought this phone. My ten year old phone with 12 megapixels had a better camera than this.
LitterBoxHero
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Sometimes the "scene optimizer" acts more like a scene destroyer. Have you noticed if it is on, would be the little spinning circle looking icon and it's on the right side of my S20 Ultra screen while in camera mode. It will be yellow if it's on, white if it's off. This can either fix or <edit> pictures or videos sometimes. Also dropping the resolution a bit may re-enable or allow steady shot / anti-shake to be used. I know it using a lower resolution for videos and pictures but on the highest res. Those features will be not available.

0 Likes
iamblue
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

have you tried it in safe mode? 

0 Likes
mankynn
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I love my camar I have a Samsung Galaxy A10 it's the best camar but its suck on memory
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes