Original topic:

The answer button Galaxy a71 5G is not working

(Topic created: 08-12-2020 01:17 PM)
usertCtMhcWmNO
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I recently bought a new T-Mobile A71 5G.  When my phone rings, I press the green telephone icon but nothing happens.  I am an elderly user so not that phone savvy.  I appreciate any help you can give.

Best regards,

Gordon

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solution
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@usertCtMhcWmNO Welcome to the forum!

When you see an incoming call touch the green answer button and swipe to the edge of the circle outward to answer. 

These two sites explain more on that user interface. I personally do not like that this is how you answer since it is not intuitive. I have added this as a feedback tag her so others see that as well.

https://www.dummies.com/consumer-electronics/smartphones/samsung-galaxy/answer-calls-samsung-galaxy-...

https://www.samsung.com/au/support/mobile-devices/how-to-configure-call-answering-ending-settings/

--

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
usertCtMhcWmNO
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks a million.

Gordon

0 Likes
kbagrows
Halo
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Gordon - a lot of my friends have had the same problem, and they are much younger!!!  😉  It's just not that intuitive, but once you hit the button and swipe a few time, you'll get used to it!

Options
Other Mobile Devices
just drag the green icon outside of the circle! 👍
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for sharing!  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
maknot
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
audio devices output and phone device cant be on the same app or setting
0 Likes