cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy active2 watch Workout Record

I work out every weekday morning for over an hour. I do a variety of exercises, so I classify it as "other workout". The watch creates a nice graph of my heart rate throughout the workout, but there seems to be a limit somewhere that limits the graph to 165 bpm. During my workouts, I often exceed this by quite a lot, In fact, on today's record, it shows the graph for an hour and sixteen minutes showing several peaks at 165 bpm. But in the summary below it shows the Max heart rate at 171 bpm. Often, I have intervals with my heart rate around 200 bpm, but the graph is always limited to 165. Where is this limit defined? How can I get it to show the actual heart rate across the graph?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Galaxy active2 watch Workout Record

The graph's range isn't manageable by the user via the app nor watch's interface @userZd6Kq1icEH

If you have the time, please add screenshots of the graph. I'm unsure of whether this can be classified as a bug or "by design", because I can't reproduce HR ratings that high. But I'll pass the info along. Thank you. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy active2 watch Workout Record

I work out five mornings per week for a little over an hour. I almost always have intervals during which my heart rate is above 165, but the graph seems to max out at 165 bpm.

I'm trying to include a photo, but this danged interface is truncating my photo so it doesn't show all the data :-((

Instead, here is a link to the photo in Dropbox:

R. LeBlanc