cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userp66k7e3Lob
Constellation

Galaxy buds left bud buzzing

Hi, today I decided to open up my buds. What a disappointment.  I'm facing 3 issues.

1. I tried to phone call to test the sound. The other side could not hear me. - I tried to reset the buds i tried to record message and listen... seems fine however no success of the other side hearing me. Normal phone call or my Level U pro works great.

2. During listening to music my left bud stopped playing music and started buzzing loud. I removed the earbud out of my ear - buzzing continues. I placed it to the case- buzzing is still on. I reset the buds. Finaly the buzzing stopped. Within 40min the buzzing was back and I had to reset them again.

3. Connecting my buds to listen through my Galaxy watch was not successful. After I paired the two the above mentioned was useless. Whenever I walked the buds produced cracking noise due to bad connectivity. I weare my watch left side. However if I started to wear my watch on ride side ot was working fine.

I do not intend to wear my watch on right side!

Appreciative for solutions.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds left bud buzzing

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user9kGF0jlBSG
Constellation

Re: Galaxy buds left bud buzzing

Mine just did the same exact thing but reset when I put them in the case.