cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy j phones Random Passwords

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone have the same problem I do with my phones the phones some how get passwords I never installed on them and also encrypted . I have to do a hard reset or factory reset to acces my phones again am I going crazy or is this happening to anyone else.?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Galaxy j phones

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out. We would suggest reaching out to your carrier for assistance with this concern.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly I dont think you are. My j7 has been sending msgs to ppl. I look at some of sys log files and there's some strange commands in them. I did a factory reset & it's still happening

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out. We would suggest reaching out to your carrier for assistance with this concern.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

samehow my lovely neighbours hack my account because thet hate my music out loud