cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ajones38834
Constellation

Galaxy s7

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My galaxy s7 was stolen Saturday morning and I thought it was registered with Samsung but it wasn't. I don't know the imei number but have other info like the MPN and stuff from where my mom bought it from eBay.  What can I do to get the number I need to register and report it stolen?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy s7

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you no longer have the phone, your carrier is the only one who can provide you with the IMEI number. You might can use Android Device Manager to try to locate the device using the Google Account. I'm sorry this happened to you, I have had it happen before and it's never easy to deal with. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy s7

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you no longer have the phone, your carrier is the only one who can provide you with the IMEI number. You might can use Android Device Manager to try to locate the device using the Google Account. I'm sorry this happened to you, I have had it happen before and it's never easy to deal with. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post