JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Game app full screen issue with old game

(Topic created: 07-17-2021 01:27 AM)
useroFklqA2mVL
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I played alot of games automaticly went full screen and i thought it have to be turned on so it Will be full screen and i cant see alot of things and so i want it not to be full screen. My device is Samsung M31. The game is Angry Bird Epic (just wan tto play some childhood friends

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I understand how frustrating it is to have a game rotate into a full-screen view. I have a few games like that myself. Regretfully, there are no settings to change this behaviour as it is built into the app itself. If you are having issues with a specific app, I would recommend contacting the app developer. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I understand how frustrating it is to have a game rotate into a full-screen view. I have a few games like that myself. Regretfully, there are no settings to change this behaviour as it is built into the app itself. If you are having issues with a specific app, I would recommend contacting the app developer. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.