JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Got Android 10 yesterday for A20 USA

(Topic created: 07-14-2020 12:16 PM)
d4raxx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Ight problem solved, it's been 2 months and I finally got the update for Metro by T mobile. I guess we don't have to stress anymore about waiting for Soo long for just 1 single update lol.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JoshQ
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yes all Metro by T-Mobile users are now getting their updates. For any future update just keep in mind that it is up to your carrier to send out the update when it's ready. Enjoy all of the new features that Android 10 has to offer!👍
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
JoshQ
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yes all Metro by T-Mobile users are now getting their updates. For any future update just keep in mind that it is up to your carrier to send out the update when it's ready. Enjoy all of the new features that Android 10 has to offer!👍
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Options
Other Mobile Devices
this has to do with your provider 😕 not samsung
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Unless, it is factory unlocked, then it is no carrier at all, just Samsung. I would love someone to tell which carrier I have to wait under a factory unlocked phone. Since, I can use pretty much any carrier I want. No the factory unlocked devices only wait for one company, and that is the manufacturer of phone. SAMSUNG is the only one holding my phone update to android 10 up. No one else. Since, all carriers have done it already now.