cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Group messenging

A50 phone. When I am in a group text, everytime I go back to the app I receive a message "your entering a group text". It's annoying because it takes time to go away and can't read my messages until it's gone. Is there any way to get rid of this stupid message?
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Group messenging

Does this happen if you try a different messaging app? I would start there or see if there is a notification setting within the messaging app you're using that you can disable. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Group messenging

it happens with every single app I tried that I like, but not the one that came with the phone. funny thing is it's only one person. I deleted all their contact information, reentered it and the same problem. I've never had this issue with my other phones and I've had the contact since the 90s
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Re: Group messenging

Can I ask who your carrier is? And by chance, have you ever owned an iphone?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Re: Group messenging

Straight talk on the Verizon network. Had them for years. Last several phones where LGs