cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

HELP ASAP for j 7

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I have a j7 and I keep getting these today's special pop ups do you think my phone got hacked here's a photo of it I just want it out of my phone please help me 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: HELP ASAP for j 7

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Most popups tend to be related to an app. I would suggest running the device in safe mode to check.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Community! Anyone else seeing this problem? Anyone have a workaround? Let us know!  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too!  I have a Moto Z and my mom has and LG and the same thing happens on her phone too.  How the heck do we get it off???

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Most popups tend to be related to an app. I would suggest running the device in safe mode to check.  Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just wanted to reach back out and see if you were able to get this fixed up! If not, please let the Community know so that they can look into different ideas to help further.