cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

HELP! SECURITY POLICY PREVENTS USE OF CAMERA

Hello,

My phone has started bringing up this message and l am completely stuck on what to do.

When l press the camera to take a picture it brings SECURITY POLICY PREVENTS USE OF CAMERA

What is causing this and how to do l fix it?

Please help

Thank you 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: HELP! SECURITY POLICY PREVENTS USE OF CAMERA

do u have any admin app enabled? check on your settings. search admin in settings and see device admin app. they sometimes limit features
Highlighted
Asteroid

Thank you.

Opened device admin and switched off app showing that it can disable camera, restarted phone  and nothing. Still getting SECURITY POLICY PREVENTS USE OF CAMERA

Highlighted
Astronaut

try to open camera, switch to front facing camera, might have to retry a couple times. when it opens go to camera settngs in the top, scroll and hit reset camera settings. Mine works perfectly now.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Tried this and several other options and none of them worked for me. 

Unfortunately l had to do a hard rest now camera working properly. 

Thank you for your suggestion 

Highlighted
Astronaut

As an afternote, we had same problem and device admin didn't work.  Also tried developer options/sensors off solution suggested in another thread with no luck. Did NOT try reset camera settings suggested above, which seems like a good idea. Rather that resort to factory reset, my genius wife simply reinstalled the samsung camera app and we are golden!