Original topic:

Half my pictures are gone!

(Topic created: 11-28-2021 02:19 PM)
oceanboi
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Plz help, I updated the Samsung, and I backed up some apps to my SD card and backed up to Smart Switch. But idk what I did, and now half my files and pictures are gone! And it's important because I'm an artist and all the art saved to my phone is gone. Plz help I'm lost

I have a Samsung A21
2 Replies
oceanboi
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Like half my albums are here, but for some reason it's all art albums are gone. And those are the most important ones 😩 there could be more but those are the one's I'm **bleep**g out about because there's no way every artist I've ever commissioned would have those files to send to me and I don't even remember half of the old art I commend years ago. I'm about to lose my **bleep** rn. I've checked Samsung Cloud, Trash, Google Drive, Smart Switch. They're not there. HELP
0 Likes
oceanboi
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Update: connected my phone to computer, it won't ding or even show up. We even tried my roommates expensive computer and three different chargers.

We looked on the SD card via SD card reader and only the files already visible show up.

So he's gonna try to contact our techy friend to see what they say. And I'll have to contact Samsung support on my day off probably.

It looks like there's images that won't load on my phone, like you can see em but they look like they're loading. So he's hoping that a good sign that we just gotta get into the internal memory and try to get them on the computer. Fingers crossed because if that doesn't work, I doubt I'll get that art back and that's like 1000's of dollars worth of art and I'm really stressed and upset. I shouldn't have moved anything onto the **bleep** SD card, I should've just left it alone and then this wouldn't have been a problem.

and idk if it matters, but since this happened, my internet has been hella bad everywhere even at home.
0 Likes