JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Hands Tingling while using Samsung A32 5G

(Topic created: 10-23-2021 05:48 PM)
kidinme1974
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I've seen posts on hands tingling while phone's in use. I previously had a Galaxy J7, which worked fine. But always wanting to try something new, I got the A32. Noticed hands tingling while looking at social media or texting. Sometimes also I've been told it had to hear me on speakerphone (holding in hand or phone lying on a surface). Does anyone else have these issues? Why does the tingling happen? Any thoughts on either issue?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, I understand how concerning the tingling sensation can be. I would like to get this over to our specialty team so they may look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the following information: http://bit.ly/2XERsky If the PM link is not working for you, you can click on my name and send me a private message directly from my profile.

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:

Model Code of the phone:

IMEI number of the phone:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
DanG92263
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Sounds like you are pinching a nerve or the phone has an electrical leak or short.
coopaloop
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Excited
0 Likes
NeonX89
Explorer
Options
Other Mobile Devices
A a lot of what you just said doesn't make much sense but I'll try to make sense of what "may be" causes could be electrical and your phone is damaged, your mind may be "I'll not make claims", or if you're talking about your phone buzzing whenever you type (haptic feedback) or sound goes through your phone sometimes the speakers are powerful enough to vibrate the phones body. (Could be a 5G conspiracy theorist).
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, I understand how concerning the tingling sensation can be. I would like to get this over to our specialty team so they may look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the following information: http://bit.ly/2XERsky If the PM link is not working for you, you can click on my name and send me a private message directly from my profile.

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:

Model Code of the phone:

IMEI number of the phone:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context