Original topic:

Has anyone heard of the Bark phone?

(Topic created: 12-03-2022 11:34 PM)
shesassy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Parental controlled phone that comes with the Bark technology pre-installed. Made to prevent kids from getting around the parental monitoring apps. From what I've read there is no way for the user of the monitored device to know it's a Bark phone. It's a Samsung A13. I'm curious about it for this reason: my boyfriend recently surprised me with a new phone, Samsung A13. I was scrolling my Google discover feed and happened upon an article about the Bark phone and learned that it's the Samsung A13😳!! Now I'm suspicious and maybe a bit paranoid but I think he gave me this phone so he can spy on me. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Or anyone familiar with the Bark phone? 
7 Replies
Lowe20522
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
My mother has been monitoring my phone.. its a samsung a13. Dont knowvwhat to say to her
But she is violating my rights Im a grown **bleep** men
LucidDreams9731
Explorer
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It's illegal go to your local station with proof
userCQhN3rBZky
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It's only illigal if the account that Lowe20522 is on is in his name, at least in most states. If his Mom is the account holder , again in most states then she can track his phone. That's why tracking apps are legal. It's always best to check local, state and federal laws though. Doesn't mean I'm for it especially if he's an adult.
0 Likes
shesassy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It's against the law I think.
Jgamer2
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
The bark phone has a much more simple interface and simple apps. If there are apps with a weird and too simple interface, then it probably is a bark phone
shesassy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
See I don't even know what an interface is. And how to tell if an app is "simple" lol.
0 Likes
slygirlswagg
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yes that's very interesting he gave u that specific kind of phone girl..... Run. I find that people that are like that they're trying to track you you're not a child I actually could use this phone because I have children and I have a teenager that I don't want watching p*** LOL however if you're a grown person or actually even an older teenager in any relationship this is weird usually a cheater is suspicious of their mate because they know what they're doing and that's my experience and I'm very experienced LOL this person is insecure does not trust you and you may need to give him a phone like that I don't do problems like that if we have trust issues then I'll keep it moving and I want all my girls to keep their heads up and keep it moving if they have to❤️❤️
0 Likes