JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Health summary stopped updating

(Topic created: 08-02-2021 06:17 AM)
Rosie22
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I use and view my weekly summary consistently.  It seems it stopped updating week ending july 10th. Is there any way to force this back on. I use samsung 8 phone? All suggestions appreciated. I cannot go purchase a new phone. Thank you.
6 Replies
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Not sure about the phone,i have s9+ and it wasnt counting my steps, on my a11 steady use it wasnt i turned it off then back it worked,Maybe update in galaxy store.
0 Likes
Rosie22
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Thanks. Off and back on did nothing. I will try the galaxy store.
0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Maybe an update i use the app like it,they keep changing parts that i really njoyed
0 Likes
Rosie22
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello. I use the samsumg health app version 6.18.5.023. I need it to track my sodium intake and steps per day. For some reason the weekly summary has stopped working. Last one for for july 4 to july 10th.

I have checked my profile, notifications etc. I have rebooted quite a few times. The only thing i can think to do is uninstall and download it again BUT will my current data be erased if i do that?  I use this tool when reviewing foods with my doctor. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Rose

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration. I would recommend contacting our Samsung Health team directly at (855) 795-0509 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Rosie22
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Thank you for the redirection, i will certainly give them a call.
0 Likes