Original topic:

Help!!! OEM problem j5 prime

(Topic created: 05-14-2022 04:03 AM)
DllDaniel_
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, I have a Galaxy j5 prime (SM-G570M) on5xelte, a while ago I used a custom rom with Android 9, but there was a bug and I had to go back to the native Android of the cell, since then the OEM option does not appear anymore , I already did everything possible, I reinstalled the rom, I waited 168 hours, I installed roms from Brazil, Peru, but nothing works, is there any way to reactivate the OEM? I've been trying different ways for 2 months and none of them works, I don't know what else to do...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Buckeyeman
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Can't imagine why you would have done that in the first place. When will people learn that these manufacturers have these devices set just exactly the way they should be ran? Then people want to go and do this, and do that to their devices, and when something goes wrong they cannot understand what the problem is. Unbelievable!
0 Likes
DllDaniel_
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Man, I did this because I don't like the original system of the cell, the Android 8 that it uses makes it extremely weak to run heavier applications, the rom that I used was much lighter and had much more freedom of use for the user , I have experience with modified roms, I've done it on many mobiles, I don't need to follow the "perfect" configuration that the manufacturer does, I just need to understand how to solve this error that I still don't know the solution... thanks!