JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Help me my Samsung Galaxy J7 battery draining fast

(Topic created: 08-03-2018 07:21 AM)
YoungChris
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Since i got the update nougat my battery draining fast please help my phone was great before the whole thing happen a good battery life now it sucks
Sachu
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Whats is the solution for this battery draining?
0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Could you provide me with the model code for this device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Sachu
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

SM-G611F

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@Sachu; To enable Safe Mode, follow the link below. It will take you to a step by step guide. Let us know if this helps. Thanks!

http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=676183&modelname=SM-...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Sachu
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

In my phone there is no safe mode is on. And also my battery is draining. Plz give me a solution.

0 Likes
SamsungJace
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Give this a shot; Settings>apps>3 vertical dots>Show system apps> Phone (All3)>Storage>Clear Data/Cache

Settings>Apps>Click on the three dots at the top right corner>Show system Apps>Device Maintenance>Storage> Clear Cache

Settings>Apps>Click on the three dots at the top right corner>Show system Apps>Battery>Storage> Clear Cache

0 Likes
SamsungJace
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, Just following up to see if you still need any assistance?

0 Likes
Sachu
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Sir . I do all the thing you say. But the battery draining is not stoped. Sir plz make necessary steps. 

0 Likes
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Just to double check, when you placed the phone in safe mode, the battery still drained faster than normal?

0 Likes
SamsungJace
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello @Sachu, Just following up to see if any assistance is needed? 

0 Likes