cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FrozenWaffel
Astronaut

Help mee

I keep getting a "weak charging detected" Message on my phone, how do I fix it? This has only happened on my Samsung Galaxy A10e. Please help me.

7 REPLIES 7
userCs2c3AJQF0
Cosmic Ray

Re: Help mee

I'm getting the same thing all of a sudden. Had you done the latest software update by chance? Or anything else different/new on your phone? Have you figured out the issue?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you using the same outlet when you get this error message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Sammy_D
Astronaut

Same issue

user4szVfQHYMB
Astronaut

I've gotten this message before on my S8. It turned out to be my other manufacturer charging block and/or cable. When I purchased one from Samsung, it didn't happen anymore. Note, I also had it happen when one of my Samsung bricks went bad. My husband is electronics savvy and he tested it and found it to have gone bad. I don't know what I did to it to do this, or maybe it was just faulty in the beginning. So, what I'm saying is that it could also be happening even with a Samsung device. I hope this helps.

Jlrandall1984
Astronaut

Yes I have had this issue happen to me several times through the months and every time it's happened I have always found out that it was either the charging cord, or the charging box. They were never a brand of Samsung. These were the kinds you buy at the local gas station of Dollar Store, sometimes Walmart if you decide to be cheap.

Samsung Care Ambassador

This is caused if you have several intensive apps open to where you are draining more power than you are charging. Be sure to close all apps and run a diagnostics in device maintenance

Highlighted
Jbaxter68
Constellation

I believe this is a cord issue or the actual charger box. This has happened to me before as well.