JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Help new downloaded apps don't show up anywhere

(Topic created: 11-02-2022 04:08 AM)
yankeecajun
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
My new apps I download don't show up anywhere and they are not hidden. But it says they are installed when you go to them in play store. I have a galaxy A51
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@yankeecajun Are these games by any chance? Check to see if they are in Game Launcher. If they are and you want to see them elsewhere, you will need to change a setting.

In Game Launcher -> click 3 line menu in lower right -> Click Settings -> Click Show game apps -> Select "In Game Launcher and the Home and Apps screens".

View solution in context

7 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices
do you see the apps in the Apps section under Settings? can you open them from there?
0 Likes
JET9341
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

My phone app has just disappeared from the home screen and apps tray. I can open in Apps in Settings but need to know how to restore to app tray and home screen please

0 Likes
JET9341
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Sorry should have said on my A50 phone

0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@yankeecajun Are these games by any chance? Check to see if they are in Game Launcher. If they are and you want to see them elsewhere, you will need to change a setting.

In Game Launcher -> click 3 line menu in lower right -> Click Settings -> Click Show game apps -> Select "In Game Launcher and the Home and Apps screens".

Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hello @yankeecajun!
In the Google Play Store, does the app say "Open" alongside "Uninstall", or just "Uninstall"?
If it just says "Uninstall" it most likely is a plugin for an app, or it's not meant to be opened by the user.
If you can open the app from the Play Store, it may be that your launcher does not add new items to your home screen. If you need help with that, please let me know what launcher (home screen) you have.

-SteadyStatus21
0 Likes
MLC69
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I can open apps from the app store but they don't show up in my downloaded apps. I have to go to the app store, look them up then say open in order to use them.

0 Likes
user6VYYjYEzdW
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Apps are Installed on my phone, some of them i can not find i have galaxy s20
0 Likes