cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Help

Camera app is not showing all functions and manus and even settings, and sometimes capture button and camera modes bottons overlap each other..

Screenshot_20200813-005627_Camera.jpg

should i do now..??

My phone model is SAMSANG M01

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Help

Try going to applications and look for the camera app in the settings. from there try and clear the cache and force stop it. If that doesn't work, then clear the data and force stop it. And if that doesn't work, restart your phone or possibly reset it.
Highlighted
Supernova

@user8WplR1VOOy it looks like you're using a model from outside the US. You may need to seek support for your location since this forum is solely for US devices/customers.

https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Have you made sure your phone is up to date on its software?

Does this still happen when your phone is in safe mode?

Have you tried clearing the cache partition on your phone?

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release the keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Power key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
  8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

If that still isn't working: Trying going to your camera settings and select to reset the settings to default. 

--

Please click " ✓ Accept as Solution" if this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 

Note: notification emails sent from this post are from a DO NOT REPLY address. You will need to login to the Samsung Community to respond to this thread.
Highlighted
Asteroid

I have the same issue. Evidently its a software/hardware problem. I have another device being shipped to me as we speak.