cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_ak7x2NE
Astronaut

Help!

I have an update in my phone samsung Galaxy A8 2018 and when I start the update does not download and after 1 or 2 minutes despite the small capacity 288.40 MB and after a few minutes popping a smal window says system update failed try again .. please what is the solution

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Help!

Sorry to hear you're unable to update. Are you attempting to download this patch via WiFi or mobile network? 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
Honored Contributor

Re: Help!

@Samsung_ak7x2NE wrote:

I have an update in my phone samsung Galaxy A8 2018 and when I start the update does not download and after 1 or 2 minutes despite the small capacity 288.40 MB and after a few minutes popping a smal window says system update failed try again .. please what is the solution

Do you use backup feature?  I suggest you to check to see if you have a backup in settings>accounts and backup>backup and restore>backup data to see if any backup was made.  It will show you data if there is one, if not, do the back up.

In case you may need to reset your device if you still won't be able to download and install the update