JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Home screen rotation Galaxy A54

(Topic created: 05-13-2023 06:48 PM)
Mayhem37
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

On many other phone's the home screen is able to completely rotate all the way around starting at page 1 to page 5 then all the way around back to page 1 without stopping! Does anyone know if this phone has that option and I'm just completely missing it!?? Any help would be appreciated!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Search for Good Lock inside the Galaxy Store and then install the Home Up. The loop option will be found inside the Home Screen section within Home Up. Hope this helps. I know it can be a bit confusing at first. Good Lock is a great way to customize your device without all the bloatware. Screenshot_20230514_145448_Galaxy Store.jpg

View solution in context

9 Replies
Hesty2793
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yes, they all offer that setting. Tap and hold on the homescreen, then when the bottom menu pops up, click on home setting or display settings. It will give you the "page" option. If you have to the left the quick feeds app turned on it won't work.
Mayhem37
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Thanks for trying to help by the way...but I tried to my best ability and there is NOT anything like that on this phone! I have gone through every crevice, it feels like, of this phone and I am still not able to fully rotate my screen all the way around! Lol
0 Likes
Hesty2793
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That's what popped up on my S22 when I pressed and held the home screen and then bottom right corner touched on settings and then scrolled down to the bottom.20230513_235401_1000000665_1684043644.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Try this in the Home Up app within the Goodlock Module that you can download from the Galaxy Store. This will allow you to loop the Home pages. Screenshot_20230514_101306_Home Up.jpg
0 Likes
Mayhem37
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
This is really awesome news and you a GODSEND lol! It's called "Good luck Module"?
Solution
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Search for Good Lock inside the Galaxy Store and then install the Home Up. The loop option will be found inside the Home Screen section within Home Up. Hope this helps. I know it can be a bit confusing at first. Good Lock is a great way to customize your device without all the bloatware. Screenshot_20230514_145448_Galaxy Store.jpg
Mayhem37
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I found it and just finished customizing the loop for my screen and my navigation bar as well lol! Thankyou so so much for your help Kobayashi_Maru! I hope one day I can return the favor some way, some how. Have a blessed day and Happy Mother's Day to the Mom's in your life 😊👌🏼👍🏼
Options
Other Mobile Devices
No problem! Just pay it forward by checking the community page for any topic that you may be able to help another member with. That's the goal! 😉
Mayhem37
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You have my word mate....I'm a firm believer in "paying it forward!" Cheers :clinking_beer_mugs:!