JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I get rid of my phone asking for a google account?

(Topic created: 03-07-2020 03:56 AM)
userVXexeVSU5T
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello,

My sumsung always asked for a google accound  witch it was configured the fist time.  i tried to hard reset it, but it always ask it. how can i can get rid from that? thanks.

Kamel

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Google Device Protection is enabled automatically when you add a Google account to your phone and set a Lock screen. When an unauthorized reset gets performed on your phone, you will be required to sign into the last Google account that was used before the reset. If the wrong information is entered into the phone, it will not unlock.

If you wish to be set up for service to assist with the FRP lock, once you have the bill of sale, can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
waj94
Product Expert
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello @userVXexeVSU5T 

If you did a factory reset and the phone get locked to your google account, you will need to get a proof of purchase then you will have to go to any ubreakifix location or Samsung location so you they can do FRP unlock for you device

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Google Device Protection is enabled automatically when you add a Google account to your phone and set a Lock screen. When an unauthorized reset gets performed on your phone, you will be required to sign into the last Google account that was used before the reset. If the wrong information is entered into the phone, it will not unlock.

If you wish to be set up for service to assist with the FRP lock, once you have the bill of sale, can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes