JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I repeat an event every 2 weeks in the Samsung Calendar Galaxy A13?

(Topic created: 12-17-2022 10:14 PM)
CeeBee1952
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi. I have a new Samsung Galaxy A13. The calendar is easy to use and I am happy with it, but I cannot  find an option to repeat an event every 2 weeks. I've tried the edit button and I don't have any options other than weekly, monthly, or longer. Can anyone please tell me (step by step as I am new to this brand) how to get an event to repeat every 2 weeks? I have a few things which need this option so here's hoping.

Many thanks,
CeeBee

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@CeeBee1952 The option is there. For example, after you click "Every week", it will change to "every 1 week". Click the "1" to change it to "2" to do it every 2 weeks. 

This same option is available for every option. 

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@CeeBee1952 The option is there. For example, after you click "Every week", it will change to "every 1 week". Click the "1" to change it to "2" to do it every 2 weeks. 

This same option is available for every option. 

AmyB86
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you so much. I been trying to figure this out myself. So simple. Thanks 

0 Likes
CCOONANSR
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I do not have any such option. There is nothing there that remotely looks like that. I need a repeating, once a week event. And it's making me do it manually. Help.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Here are some screenshots when creating an event. 1705110483037.jpg1705110483061.jpg
CCOONANSR
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Thank you so much. I never would have guessed that.