Not applicable
Options
Other Mobile Devices

0 Likes
Anicoleah
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
My 5 g works on my A32....it's just spotty....
0 Likes
acellphoneuser123
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Samsung a53 5g t-mobile. After software update 5G UC the "UC" disappeared from status bar. T-mo said everything normal there end.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Other Mobile Devices
So you have the same issue too?
0 Likes
Solution
acellphoneuser123
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yes, happened after software update one before the most recent. T-mo tech support said I'm receiving 5G UC even though "UC" is now missing. It annoys me.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Wow thanks for letting me know I was thinking that my phone was messed up to or something with the carrier
0 Likes
acellphoneuser123
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Samsung galaxy a53 5g t-mobile. After software update"UC" disappeared from the status bar. T-mo said everything normal there end.

FloofyRaven
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Is it LTE now or just 5G without the UC?
acellphoneuser123
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
5G all the time now. Missing the UC.
0 Likes
FloofyRaven
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I asked in store with my carrier , 5G and 5G UC are the same thing they said. But they should have similar speeds, tmobile and metro have the 5g UC. I don't really know if there are differences other then they run off different bands (I searched on Google lol) I don't know if the speeds are different either. I'm just assuming they are both similar in speed?
0 Likes
uhq
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I believe it's mmwave high freq 5G, which is faster and should have lower latency.

I believe it's also a dedicated 5g tower rather than leaching off older congested 4g towers.
0 Likes