JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I add words to the dictionary on my A02?

(Topic created: 08-05-2021 02:17 PM)
ChicagoTommy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

How do I add words to dictionary? 

Samsung A02s
0 Likes
11 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-can-i-personalise-and-turn-predictive-text-on-...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

ChicagoTommy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Thank you
0 Likes
ChicagoTommy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Why do I get a warning when I hit the link?
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Can you please provide me with a screenshot of the warning you are receiving when clicking on the link?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
ChicagoTommy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
How do I do that?
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Are you using the members app or the website?

0 Likes
ChicagoTommy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
This is what it says:
Https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-c...
Following unknown links leaves your device and personal data vulnerable. By taping OK you agree that you are solely responsible for any damage to your device or loss of data that my result from follow this link.
0 Likes
ChicagoTommy
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Members app
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for that information. My best guess for why it's giving you a warning is it's taking you to a troubleshooting page from Samsung UK. The link is safe to use for troubleshooting assistance.

0 Likes