1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. This article provides multiple ways of taking a screenshot on your Galaxy phone. Please note that available screens and settings may vary by the wireless service provider, software version, and phone model. The screenshot function may not work while in Secure Folder. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00038721/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Options
Other Mobile Devices
On a11 its volume down and power button press both
0 Likes
king55b
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Just the same as the a 11 just press volume and off button the same time
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you all for sharing!  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. This article provides multiple ways of taking a screenshot on your Galaxy phone. Please note that available screens and settings may vary by the wireless service provider, software version, and phone model. The screenshot function may not work while in Secure Folder. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00038721/

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.