cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userYlBADv4cuj
Asteroid

How do I tell what phone I have.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The box says Galaxy Express Prime 3, on the back says SM-J337A  so I am very confused what board I should be on before I ask for help.  But will ask just one thing here, say I call out to a doctors, and it says press 1 for English, how do I bring up the keypad to do this. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: How do I tell what phone I have.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out to ask about which proper thread you would want to post to. Your device is one of our other mobile devices so we will go ahead and move this post to it's proper section (Other Mobile Devices).

The SM-J337A is your model code that lets us know you have a Galaxy Express Prime 3.
You can also locate that information in the Settings>About my device section.

When the screen is woke on your device during the call, there should be an option to select your keypad to bring up the Dial pad to allow you to select 1 for English as an option.

Please reach back out and let us know if this resolves your concerns.

Hope this finds you well

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out to ask about which proper thread you would want to post to. Your device is one of our other mobile devices so we will go ahead and move this post to it's proper section (Other Mobile Devices).

The SM-J337A is your model code that lets us know you have a Galaxy Express Prime 3.
You can also locate that information in the Settings>About my device section.

When the screen is woke on your device during the call, there should be an option to select your keypad to bring up the Dial pad to allow you to select 1 for English as an option.

Please reach back out and let us know if this resolves your concerns.

Hope this finds you well

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userYlBADv4cuj
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Where would the option be at. 

userYlBADv4cuj
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also you moved it to the board, but I do not find a board for the J337A  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You would want to continue to post your troubleshooting concerns in the Get help "Other mobile devices" as your device is one of our Other mobile devices. Here would be the place you would want to post going forward.

It should be on the right corner of your screen. You can also you our simulator to show you a step by step process

You can locate the simulator for your device here: http://www.samsungsimulator.com/

Hope this finds you well

^SamsungZell

userYlBADv4cuj
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

thanks everyone, I am so knew to this kind of a phone, and a senior, but doing pretty well with it I even figured out how to take a picture and share on facebook, by myself, lol