JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do i change notification style on Samsung a30?

(Topic created: 07-12-2020 11:22 PM)
userWbOamszVH1
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I want to change the notification style in my a30 phone to the recent Samsung message style has arrived 

In my frds phone the new Samsung message style is present her's is a50
In my phone the normal messaging app doesn't even have it..and i want it fr all the apps notification 20200408_202807.jpg

0 Likes
6 Replies
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi there, does your device have the option of enabling edge lighting? Typically this notification style comes from the edge lighting feature.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userWbOamszVH1
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

No I guess

0 Likes
user4Q4cBMedr0
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

this solution helped me, thanks

0 Likes
Solution
Antman17
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices

With the A50 edge lighting isnt an option for this phone, I dont know why but I agree they should put the edge panel and lighting with the phone

userWbOamszVH1
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Yeah..bt I recently updated my phone and in settings it show we change the notification style in the app by jst clicking on any app which we want to change the style bt its nothing in the app

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes