JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to Change a Video to Still Shot?

(Topic created: 03-06-2021 05:14 PM)
KekahaGirl
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I recently lost my handay dandy digital camera from 2001. So, I thought stupidly, I'll just use this great phone camera Galaxy A51. Well, apparently, one should read the instructions before shooting! You know, the instructions we all toss away!

I took some awesome (to me) photos at the beach and when I got home to share I realized I'd taken videos not still shots! Now I have a couple videos that I need to change to still shots and have no freaking idea how to do it!

Would any of you patient people help me and tell me the super easy (that I am missing) way to do that?

Much appreciation 
KekahaGirl
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@KekahaGirl 

Here's one way:

1. Start the video.
  2. Click the video.
  3. Click the photo icon in upper left to grab a snapshot. Repeat as often as necessary. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
userQy8Sa1Mfat
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If you pause the video you can move the time tab and stop at any point on that video. From there you can take a screen shot. ( make sure you tap the screen before so that your phone info isn't showing ( notifications, battery life etc.) and if you happen to get one with the above items you can always crop them out. once you take the screen shot you will most likely have to crop anyways. After you are done cropping the photo, save it. After it is saved, you now have a nice photo taken from a still fram of a video.

I hope this helps!
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@KekahaGirl 

Here's one way:

1. Start the video.
  2. Click the video.
  3. Click the photo icon in upper left to grab a snapshot. Repeat as often as necessary.