cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

How to fix ran over Samsung Galaxy J7

So I have a phone that i've had for awhile and it's so cracked I would call it shattered... I hated my phone so much that I let my brother run over my phone in a Hoverboard. I turned my phone back on the see if it was okay and now it is constantly buffering and pixelated, there are a bunch of lines going down the screen vertically, and horizontally. there isnt a lockscreen or a homescreen, just a bunch of pixels and its constantly shaking. The phone still charges and turns on and off but you quite literally cant use the phone, like if someone called my phone I wouldn't be able to answer it. Also whenever I touch the screen it makes a vibration sound. I'm getting a new phone as soon as this corona-virus thing ends, which is probably going to be awhile but still. Does anyone know how to fix this? Just so I could atleast use it until the end of the year or covid-19 outbreak.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: How to fix ran over Samsung Galaxy J7

Unfortunately no, the LCD panel is probably broken, resulting in you not being able to see anything on the screen.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: How to fix ran over Samsung Galaxy J7

Hello,

Unfortunately at this ppoint there is no fixing the issue. It has too much damage to function. Due tot he screen not functioning you may not be able to connect to any other devices to use as a screen unless you previously had it connected to a monitor or tv that still recognizes the device.