Original topic:

How to get Amazon Video Streaming?

(Topic created: 04-16-2022 01:50 PM)
toolman49
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Help! I'm not very, tech-savvy. All I want to do is watch the prime videos again. My prime is currently paid. I'm trying to use this QR code thing. Which just makes it all even more confusing. Cuz now, like everything,  I'm off in some other land I don't understand.  Doing something else. Mind boggling! Trying to use some bar code that says my galaxy A20 has. Get an app! Don't get an app! AHHH !!! I just want to watch my prime movies! Why oh lord !? Why ?????

0 Likes
2 Replies
Starchaser
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Download the amazon prime video app, sign in and start watching
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Oh no! I can definitely understand the frustration. I would just recommend going to the google play store and downloading the application directly from there. 

If you click on this link on your phone should be able to open right to the app in the appstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.avod.thirdpartyclient 

Once you're finished downloading the Prime Video app,  you should be able to sign in with your email and password.

I can definitely see where it's confusing because Amazon has like three different apps one for shopping one for music and one for streaming videos. Anyways, I hope this helps! Happy Streaming!