Original topic:

How to only recive calls and text messages from contacts

(Topic created on: 1/11/21 7:25 PM)
PogBruh
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have always been wondering whether there was a feature that would make it so that I only get messages and calls from my contacts. I use a A10e phone. I keep getting random messages and calls about weird things and I would like to stop that.
0 Likes
2 Replies
MoniqueO28
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You can block the numbers/contact. Then whenever they text or call it'll be blocked and you won't see notifications.

In default messaging app click on the contact that you'd like to block. Then click on the 3 dots in upper right corner and choose block contact. It will block calls and messages.

If this helps, please click √ "Accept as Solution" with the 3 dots next to my comment. - Thanks :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes:
0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
off the top off my head quick temporary fix, turn on your due not disturb and leave it on and go to the allow exceptions while on for calls and messages from contacts only or even your favorites. that'll prolly do about what your wanting to be done. I've never tried it to check it out, but don't see why it wouldn't work for you. you want to check the media and alerts, reminders, alarms. etc to allow the ones you need too.. that fake your intended result. could also make and unvisited your phone, then assign each contact it's own unique sound so that the phone would only admit those and all others would get the silent treatment.
0 Likes