JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to open a saved website address from "my files"?

(Topic created: 06-27-2021 12:25 PM)
STEPOFFWANKER
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices

A10e phone 

After downloading say a website address and it saved to "my files" so I can link them or add file to my Facebook group. What do I need to open or read them? Bottom of picture. Thanks folks! 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices
OK if you saved a web page it will save the contents of the web page (text, images, etc) inside a folder. It will also save an .html file that serves as a link to the web page, or in this case, the folder. The html file and the folder with the contents must both be located within the same folder and are usually saved in the same location when saved. The html file and the folder with the contents also must have the same name so when you click the html shortcut it knows which folder to open. Then to open the saved web page click the html file on your phone or double click it on a computer to open the web page in your default browser.

View solution in context

7 Replies
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices
What is the exact file format that you're trying to open? Or are you trying to open a folder of the saved website info and view it as a web page again?
0 Likes
STEPOFFWANKER
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
2nd question, yes. Exactly format idk, looking.
0 Likes
Solution
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices
OK if you saved a web page it will save the contents of the web page (text, images, etc) inside a folder. It will also save an .html file that serves as a link to the web page, or in this case, the folder. The html file and the folder with the contents must both be located within the same folder and are usually saved in the same location when saved. The html file and the folder with the contents also must have the same name so when you click the html shortcut it knows which folder to open. Then to open the saved web page click the html file on your phone or double click it on a computer to open the web page in your default browser.
STEPOFFWANKER
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Ah ok, I'll try n figure it out. Thanks Dial
0 Likes
STEPOFFWANKER
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Details really not telling me anything? Screenshot_20210627-165347_My Files.jpgScreenshot_20210627-165418_My Files.jpg
0 Likes
userllV1c3QtYg
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi, I saved the calculerunpourcentage website on my J7 Prime in the Samsung browser. Unfortunately, I am no longer able to locate the saved website options in that browser. Do you have any suggestions?

0 Likes
STEPOFFWANKER
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I don't use that browser, but chk bookmarks if it has such a thing?
0 Likes