JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to sent contact profile pictures on A13?

(Topic created: 01-26-2023 10:23 PM)
mikeylewis
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

For some reason I can't change the profile pictures for my contacts on my A13, but I can on my sister's and we have the same phone. I don't know how to change them and there isn't any settings I can find to help. Does anyone know what to do? Any ideas or help? Suggestions?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Good evening @mikeylewis, I hope you're doing well.

Do you know which contacts app you're using on your phone? There are two respective contact apps (Samsung contact app, and a Google contact app)

If you're using the Samsung Contacts app, make sure you have a Samsung account tied to your phone if you switch Samsung phones in the future, your contacts will stay seamlessly in that app.

For changing contact photos in the Samsung Contacts app first Open that contacts app> next navigate to the contact you're looking to add a profile photo to> at the top of the contacts icon, you'll see a circle> tap on that circle from there you should be able to add a photo from your gallery.

If you're using Google Contacts, this is the one I recommend using because all of your contacts will be tied to your Gmail account and will stay synced when you move to any Android device.

For this contact app open Google Contacts app> next navigate to the contact you're looking to add a photo to> Next tap the pencil icon on the far upper right corner> then you'll want to tap "add picture" > Last select either fron Google Photos or device if you wanted to add a photo for your contact that way.

I hope this helps.
mikeylewis
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yes it did, thank you so very much. I appreciate your help and I hope you have a wonderful evening.
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You as well, have a great evening
0 Likes