JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to turn on UHQ in the sound settings A53?

(Topic created: 07-17-2022 06:43 AM)
Buckeyeman50
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have a Galaxy A53 5G and when i go into settings then to sound quality and effects there's a button you supposedly you can turn on UHQ? What is UHQ and how do i turn it on? Because everytime i try to turn it on it doesn't do anything. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
14 Replies
TorsionBar
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
They got back to me tonight after being pretty specific had gave them system logs. But, they wanted video and more details. Hopefully video from both phones will show them what's up.
TorsionBar
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
They get back to me tonight and it gets more funny, all they just did is give me a phone number to call😂. More frustrating. Just really hoping a future update fixes it. It's just weird as it works on my S10e perfectly fine that replaced my old ipod. The new phone just doesn't work at all anymore after updates. At first it did. Even after backing up and doing a factory reset on my new S22.
Buckeyeman50
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Wow!!!
0 Likes
TorsionBar
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
A update, called them a week ago for them to tell me to send another error report in app lol. Finally I was told that they are looking into this and will possibly be updated in the future. Just got the August update and still broken.. Good thing I have my S10e which it still works on smh.
Buckeyeman50
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
All of this time, just to be told they don't know how to fix it smh lol