cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

I WASTE MY MONEY ' GALAXY BUDS LIVE '

Hey Dear

I bought YESTERDAY galaxy buds live. I opened the box than I figure out left one has problem .
 The Problem is:

*while charging headphones , left one doesn't charging . Sometimes left charge level showing %5 , after ten seconds its become %25 but even when it has %25 charge , its doesnt play any think. Touchmatic sensors are working . Right headphone is good .

I already hard reseted 5 time , I already made full charge 2 time.

But I cannot understand how you guys can seel a device which is doesnt work . Is there no one in your factory to check items before put in packet ? 

ANYONE CAN YOU HELP ME ABOUT THAT PLEASE . I DONT WANNA FEEL TO WASTE MONEY WITH SAMSUNG.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: I WASTE MY MONEY ' GALAXY BUDS LIVE '

Hi @SametK 

Well don't assume the money is wasted. If you bought them from Samsung directly or another authorized reseller, you should be able to return them for full refund. If for some reason you can't do that, just give Samsung a call, and they will take care of it under warranty.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Asteroid

Dear Geno71 

I would like to say I got samsung s9+ , gear 3 and now I got samsung headphone . I wish I didnt have this problem with samsung . If you write on google ' galaxy buds problems' you will see what I mean . This is the huge big company . I think they had to find a solutions of buds problems . 
Anyhow,
I would like to return my headphones to money because I dont want to use a headphone which is full of problem that I saw on google . So we can start to procedure for that.

Thank you for answering my questions

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@SametK 

We're all customers here. If you bought them online, just sign into your account, go to Orders and start a return process there. Or give them a call. If you bought it from the store, take them back to that store.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Asteroid

The problem is I am middle of the ocean in maldives . there is no any samsung shop and my question is how a new brand items can have technical problem . I mean why nobody doesnt check it before they put in a box.

I still need a offical answer about that 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@SametK 

My friend, you're not going to get any official explanation. It happens, sometimes there are manufacturing defects, that's why there are return policies and warranties. I got the sense from the beginning that you were in a location where it might be challenging getting to Samsung directly. But however you got them there, should be the way you return them. If you bought online, start a return, and they will give you a shipping label to mail it back. If it was something like eBay, start a claim there for defective item, and they will make the seller take it back. The only scenario where you can't return that I can think of is if you bought it from a private seller, in which case you need to look up a contact number for your region and call Samsung to discuss your warranty options.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I already texted them . Im looking for solution since when I opened the new brand samsung device.
Yes I bought it from private shop . I tried to return it but samsung policy is so clear

'WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGE FOR FINAL SALE ITEM OR ITEMS NOT BOUGHT DIRECTLY FROM Samsung.com OR THROUGH THE Shop Samsung App.

I would like to know If i can do something here to repair it . I already reseted many time . There is no any Samsung shop here . I bought it and I am victim here. As I said I m not alone who got the problem about this headphone , a lot of people has many problem . I dont know how this company can handle with that.

Thanks for your trying help my friend . Thanks a lot