JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I am not able to charge my galaxy s7 max due to moisture

(Topic created on: 5/3/20 3:10 AM)
userXcpfrySlnp
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I am using samsung galaxy S 7 grand max.yesterday some water get inside my phone cover.I removed the water by opening the cover.Put the phone under sunlight.I charged my phone after some time it was working fine then.But today my phone is not charging.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I would recommend a service repair on your device. As it has liquid damage, you would be responsible for the cost of the repair. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 so they can get you set up for service. Please have the following information available: 

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I would recommend a service repair on your device. As it has liquid damage, you would be responsible for the cost of the repair. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 so they can get you set up for service. Please have the following information available: 

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes