Original topic:

I am not receiving any notifications from snapchat

(Topic created on: 10/30/20 3:11 PM)
user1rjGHxCZak
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I am not receiving any notifications from snapchat i have everything turned on in settings and in the app its still not working.

The app isnt being put to sleep.

I have reinstalled it multiple times and still nothing.

I have restarted my phone multiple times aswell.

8 Replies
Jakebs
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Is it only that specific app or other apps too?
0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Try giving this troubleshooting link here a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062618/

0 Likes
userx3gTolkhDl
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have the same problem as Jakebs but i have tried everything the suggest from the link and it still doesn,t work. Do you have any other suggestions?

0 Likes
user1rjGHxCZak
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Its only snapchat the oher apps work fine

0 Likes
user7jh8mnEte0
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Yeah i have the same thing, and my camera have some kinde of replay when i try to take a snap

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

If you go to settings > notifications > recently sent > tap on see all > tap where you see most recent, if snapchat isn't listed, click on it and click on all > make sure all notifications are turned on

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user1rjGHxCZak
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Snapchat is listed and every setting is turned on

@SamsungAdam wrote:

If you go to settings > notifications > recently sent > tap on see all > tap where you see most recent, if snapchat isn't listed, click on it and click on all > make sure all notifications are turned on

0 Likes
user7jh8mnEte0
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have done it but it still dont get any notificationsScreenshot_20201102-200934_Settings.jpg

0 Likes