JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I am unable to register my Galaxy A71 5G

(Topic created: 01-05-2021 11:53 AM)
Members_QjfeC1D
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I recently bought what I thought was a new phone, Galaxy A71 5G. But I was unable to register the phone. Because someone else had registered the phone in July 2019. Apparently, the phone was sent back by the previous owner. I spoke to 4 different departs on the phone for 1 1/2 hrs. Previous to that we communicated via CHAT. Was unable to have this resolved. Samsung could not override the registration. Now they want me to send the Samsung A71 5G back to them, get a refund & reorder another one. I would have to transfer all info back to my old phone. Then would have to factory clean the A71. Then when I get the new phone would have to do this routine all over again. This is not a good solution for me. I ordered a new phone not a used phone!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Our eCommerce team would be the only team with resources capable of assisting, you can reach them at 1-855-726-8721 directly. I apologize for the inconveniences caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Our eCommerce team would be the only team with resources capable of assisting, you can reach them at 1-855-726-8721 directly. I apologize for the inconveniences caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userPN8p2XHDwC
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have a very similar problem, trying to register my new Galaxy Watch 3 , says ALREADY REGISTERED.   I was on line for over 1 hour, transferred to 5 different departments, if I finally get a live person, they do NOT speak English well enough to realisticaly  understand,  I am now feeling extremely upset. IS MY PRODUCT also a return and why was I sold this watch, I tried calling 855-726-8721 was again on hold, Samsung has the WORST customer service and support I have ever experienced.  I have been a Samsung Customer for years, but unless I get this resolved it will be my last. Can you please help me? 

0 Likes