Original topic:

I don't want Google to get access to my Galaxy A10e

(Topic created on: 5/5/21 11:19 PM)
mailkkeyonkeyon
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Please fixed the problem with the new Samsung Galaxy Note A10e that I have been using for a long period of time I don't want Google. Com to get a chance to get into anything that has been done with the access that on this site and the or at any time if you have a away to look at cspire site or a link to the website and see how many devices that I have paid and the owner of if my memory are connected the is 4 because didn't have any information on the phone and KNOW access any to stop Google. Com to end communication with I'm trying to get away from Google and Google. Com are blocking something right now on this device THANKS, Samsung. Com 

2 Replies
Samsung_s8_lou
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
First, do you have galaxy 10e or galaxy note.
Second, it's all about how you set privacy..
Third. Google is the operating system on most android phones.

Use Microsoft products, do not store any contacts as Google contacts..Microsoft offers launcher, one drive for backup and cloud. Outlook for email, and edge for browser. Simple just back all up to Microsoft products. Disable or stop some Google preloaded bloatware.
Take phone to geek squad or tech support at best buy or staples. Lol. I get paid well privately to configure settings
0 Likes
Samsung_s8_lou
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You're not limited to Google play store for apps. You just have to be very careful what you download and install. There are at least 4 sites that you can download apks on and most free.
0 Likes