JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I have data and service and can txt and make phn calls but my apps wont work without internets

(Topic created: 03-17-2021 12:51 AM)
Drtphd
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have a Samsung galaxy  A51 5g tht i bought gsm unlocked off Amazon and even though i have data n service if i am away from wifi my apps quit working like messenger n my banking apps if i dont have wifi my data should take over and it doesn't  i can make calls n texts but none of my apps work and im confused

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. As your service provider is responsible for your data service, you will need to reach out to them for assistance and troubleshooting. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. As your service provider is responsible for your data service, you will need to reach out to them for assistance and troubleshooting. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes