JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I'm getting real sick of all these Robo spam calls I want something that's free

(Topic created: 09-09-2021 03:53 AM)
fridaya88
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I want something that's going to get rid of these stupid things an app or whatever to download or somebody please tell me how I get rid of this bull **bleep** cuz I'm sick and tired of it I legitimately block every single number after the phone is hung up and they still call and call and call and call and it always looks like a cell phone number calling you every time... anybody have a clue what I can do about this

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I would contact your provider, and ask if they have a spam blocker. As I'm with Verizon and they offer one for free, or you can pay for it. It doesn't catch all of them, but most of them.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
HATaSHA
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I feel ya, they do have apps etc for this plague,lol
Jaystarrockzz
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
At this point there's nothing that can be done. Once these telemarketers have your number they will keep calling from different numbers. All the phone providers can do is show if it is spam or not. You should see block list it is flooded with numbers
TheSalesGeek
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Try app called Robokiller. I believe they have a free version but I pay for the upgrade.
0 Likes
Solution
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I would contact your provider, and ask if they have a spam blocker. As I'm with Verizon and they offer one for free, or you can pay for it. It doesn't catch all of them, but most of them.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Shadie21
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have the same problems. Luckily I'm with T-Mobile, because I installed Scam shield and it blocks the robo calls, but I get the **bleep** text messages every **bleepbleep** day, smh. It's gotta stop! 🤦‍:male_sign:
Samsung Galaxy S7