Original topic:

I need a good phone

(Topic created: 08-13-2022 10:19 PM)
Lettie9383
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm looking for a decent phone at a very decent prize. Is there a way to pick one out from Samsung as a member, and pay on my first bill instead of before my first bill? Before I decide not to mention I may as well add that my credit isn't in the best shape right this moment due to issues I couldn't do anything about. My word is good, I can pay for a phone at a decent monthly price. Can a phone be chosen and everything signed, sealed, and delivered? Or is it possible to do everything now and then my phone not be mailed until my first payment is made? I can pay monthly but not a huge amount upfront first, which is the issue lol.
Thank-you 
3 Replies
PowerUser
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Try the Samsung Store and check out their credit offerings. You can do all you've asked if you finance through Samsung or Affirm. Affirm is liberal with credit and "MAY" be there choice for you.

Look to Samsung's middle of the road smartphones. I'm not on the up and up about model numbers but those in here seem to love the A Line of phones.

Good luck!
0 Likes
Julzzz
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I got my S22 free when I traded in an old Samsung 5....not bad if you ask me!!
ixtasis
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Most service providers just have you make monthly payments on your phone these days but you have to sign a 2 year contract.
0 Likes