Original topic:

I wish I could make the edge panel slider wider from the edge of the screen

(Topic created on: 5/3/21 5:59 AM)
MPHemphill
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Wishing I could make the edge panel slider just a little WIDER( from edge of screen >) .

It is a bit difficult and contrary to swipe open the edge panel with OTTERBOX case. I LOVE OTTERBOX products, they offer the best protection and outperform any other case Ive used( just 3 others), but the difference is clear. OK, enough about OTTERBOX phone cases. Yeah, so the edge panel isnt totally inaccessible with phone case on, but it takes some real precision to make it happen. SAMSUNG, your thoughts?

MPH

4 Replies
Sami30
Halo
Options
Other Mobile Devices
@MPHemphill I was wondering the same thing. It would be functional if I could be wider.
MPHemphill
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Exactly. My S8e (edge) is similar, although not as difficult . Have otterbox on it as well.
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@MPHemphill 

You may want to take a look at Samsung's "One Hand Operation +" app. It will allow you to setup invisible handles on either side of the screen. You can configure this to launch applications of your choice including the Edge panel. You can set the "Touch width" to account for bulky phone cases that make it hard to reach the edge of the phone. 

View solution in context

MPHemphill
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Ok. Great. Thank you very much!
0 Likes