cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pocketkings719
Constellation

[IDEA] Samsung Pay Card Notes

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As a user with a lot of credit cards loaded into Samsung Pay, I would find it extremely useful to be able to add notes for the card that would show before you authenticate the card for payment. I personally would use this to display what the card's rewards are so I ensure I get the best rewards every time. For example, I would add a note to my DoubleCash Card for "2% on everything" or on my Costco Visa I would add "4% Gas, 3% Restaurants, etc".

I have attached a very rough example.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: [IDEA] Samsung Pay Card Notes

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's a great idea! We've forwarded this over to the appropriate team. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's a great idea! We've forwarded this over to the appropriate team. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Poddedpeas
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have 2 cards that look identical beside the numbers of course. I wont use Samsung Pay until i am able to give each card a nickname. 

usersj2ucvnJDD
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I completely agree.

userRE6J4gPqNe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So can Samsung Pay finally allow nicknames or individual card images to separate and recognize multiple cards from the same bank or company?