cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Incessant turn on find my phone notifications.

Can't turn them off. Coming one every half-hour. Stop!!!

5 REPLIES 5
Astronaut

Re: Incessant turn on find my phone notifications.

ever since this last update I get them every 30 mins too and it's driving me crazy . I dont even have the stupid find my mobile on
Constellation

My S10+ in EU is also nagging me today whole morning and yesterday a couple of time...

I have it off.

I want it off.

It's aggravating enough that I'm nagged, but it's doing it to my wife as well and she's comming to me with all sorts of questions "What's that? Do I want that?"

STOP IT or tell me how do I stop it!

Tat's borderline harrasment turning into proper harrasment.

Astronaut

Agreed. This is ABSOLUTELY INFURIATING.

A request every 30min to turn on a service I do not wish, with absolutely no way to say 'not I don't want this', or to turn off or even just silence the incessant notifications, is beyond the pale.

Samsung needs to fix this *now* or there will be serious backlash by (ex)customers driven absolutely batty. I've only been receiving them for 15 hours and I am already getting urges to throw my phone out the window.

Constellation

Ok so I contacted customer services and their advice to me was that I should turn off "find my mobile" app. 
Go to Biometrics and Security, scroll down until you see Find My Mobile and turn it off. Apparently this should stop the notifications for the "offline finding" feature.

Not ideal as I wanted the normal features but it will have to do for now.
The customer service agent explained that this is a new bug that they havn't yet solved with the developers.

Constellation

Doesn't work. On the same page, click on 3 dots in upper right hand corner. Turn off new features setting. Not positive this will work. Recommended by other irrate users. Samsung customer support is a massive joke. What a waste of money for Samsung.