JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Incorrect verification code

(Topic created: 04-29-2020 08:22 AM)
Silvara4447
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

After update last night, Samung Account login comes up, I sign in, it asks for verification, I fill in my phone number, send, it sends text with code which it autofills... I click verify and get "Incorrect verification code. Try again." pop up window. This is a Galaxy A50 on Verizen. I have not found another thread for this issue on this phone. Please help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello there, I would recommend reaching out to our media solutions team for further assistance on this. They can be reached via (855) 795-0509.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello there, I would recommend reaching out to our media solutions team for further assistance on this. They can be reached via (855) 795-0509.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

francomissone
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Did you click it 2 times and it didn't auto fill the 2 turn?
0 Likes