Original topic:

Inexpexsive phone

(Topic created on: 2/13/21 5:21 PM)
userKx7foVhcOL
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Is there a less expensive phone around. Wife's phone lost battery, repair  place said mother board problem, couldn't fix. She wants an easier phone with text email camera
0 Likes
7 Replies
PaHulf
Halo
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Everyone's definition of inexpensive is different. What do you want to spend and do you want to stick with Samsung?
0 Likes
userKx7foVhcOL
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
don't really care the brand I see $900 units and that is WAY too high
0 Likes
GZ2fold
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
What phone does wife have right now? Every time someone wants you to spend excess money on a new phone, they tell you that the motherboard is bad. Kindly endure that the phone is completely shut off then plug the phone into the wall and see if it will still work after a few minutes, so we can tell if it just needs a new battery.
0 Likes
TheGuywiththeDogs
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Have you looked into Trakfone and other pay-as-yo-go providers? I'm using a Samsung A10 which cost under $200. Doesn't have all the fancy sensors, photos aren't quite as good as my deceased S7 ($300 refurb; real nice until I lost my temper one day) Don't have unlimited data, but I spend about $150 a year for service.
TheGuywiththeDogs
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
ummm... I meant "Tracfone"...
0 Likes
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yeah I would also recommend the A10e with Tracphone. They have a sale going on right now for $69 on their website. It's my workhorse in the woodshop and is very dependable
0 Likes
userKx7foVhcOL
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
where do you get this Tracfone?
0 Likes