Original topic:

Insane boot loop

(Topic created: 03-10-2021 02:33 PM)
kehinde12354
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Okay so basically i've gotten into a boot loop and i've been at this for like 4-5 hours now i literally have no idea what to do (ill send a video) I was going to transfer data to a new phone but (as shown) it doesn't let me at all it just reboots as soon as it turns on and then says "optimizing apps" after thats done it just reboots and the same thing happens again. Note: i do not want to factory reset it because i have so many many things on here. Anything helps

0 Likes
17 Replies
kehinde12354
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Didn't fix, still stuck in the loop ill try to include a video if i can of whats happening

0 Likes
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Dang that's is weird, I wonder what makes it do that. What phone do you have by the way

0 Likes
kehinde12354
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have a Samsung J7 im getting a link to a video so you can see what happens 

0 Likes
kehinde12354
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

here watch this, sorry if you hear background noise https://ufile.io/vnvcojct

0 Likes
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Ok that is really weird, never seen that before. Try Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key. When the Android logo displays, release all keys ('Installing system update' will show for about 30 – 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options). When in recovery mode, wipe the cache partition. If that doesn't help you might actually need to factory reset it.

0 Likes
kehinde12354
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I just tried that and it just keeps doing the same thing after it reboots, I haven't installed anything and it was working fine yesterday so i don't even know what to do at this point as im supposed to transfer the data from that phone to a s21 i got recently and some of the files are irreplaceable. 

0 Likes
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Were you able to figure it out? Sorry I don't have any other solution how to fix this.

0 Likes
Solution
kehinde12354
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Well i went to at&t and i was able to get my apps and other documents back but i couldn't get my photos back, thing is i actually factory reset it and it didn't even fix it so it was most likely a hardware error but thank you for helping!